A wonderfully engaging memoir from a most generous man about the Sacred Harp tradition. Buell Cobb is the tradition's storyteller. And these accounts will enrich and warm the heart of anyone who has ever encountered Sacred Harp singing.

William O. Price

Comments

Mary Ellen Wilkinson (Grandma)
12/04/2013 5:01pm

Haven't read the book yet BUT do remember Mr. Cobb coming over and sitting next to me in the second row of the basses at Holly Springs one day. We had flown into Atlanta from NW Arkansas for our first Holly Springs experience. To this day I will never forget he said as he moved on - "You are a bass". To this day I still sing bass and our group calls me grandma.
Blessings and grace. Mary Ellen Wilkinson

09/18/2014 1:51pm

As Natural Standard states, the FDA found some nasal irrigation devices were labeled improperly, failing to state the importance of using boiled, distilled or filtered water.

09/26/2014 4:36pm

Was there an absence of consideration by the designers of the test?

10/08/2014 3:38pm

Race would add another variable that might skew results. Though it could have chosen a different racial group.

10/12/2014 12:28am

Interesting that so many people said that all the faces were white. I "read" face #23 as a person of color -- possibly black? -- and learned that I got that one wrong.

11/16/2014 4:08pm

It's dehumanizing and reinforces the notion of woman as object rather than agent.

thanks for sharing this with everyone, I found a really good page with loads of pinworms information here. Just like this page it is full of clear advice.

10/20/2015 10:28pm

I rally like your blog. I hope you will post next time in details.

02/12/2016 8:36pm

May I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly understands what they're discussing on the web. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

Haven't read the book yet However do recall Mr. Cobb coming over and sitting beside me in the second line of the basses at Holly Springs one day.

01/19/2017 1:48am

mahresults.nic.in

This messages really helpful thank you

05/24/2017 3:20am

This topic of Natural Healing is very controversial in our society yet so misunderstood and lacking as far as educating the public on why many sicknesses and diseases occur in the first place. Since I almost died from my disease and learned there is an alternative to medication and surgery. I love the Natural Way the Best.

07/20/2017 5:23am

The Kroger Company or “Kroger” as the one of the largest supermarket chain by revenue and a top private employer